Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Is the Most Beautiful Person in the World . . . According to "People" Magazine

"People" magazine drops its Most Beautiful People issue this week . . . and they give the top honor to JENNIFER LOPEZ.


Jennifer tells the magazine that being beautiful is PART OF HER JOB . . . and she adds, quote, "I don't want anybody thinking it's easy.  It does take time and it's hard work.  HDTV wide-screen is nobody's friend!"


But Jennifer says she's happiest when she's being a mom to her 3-year-old twins Max and Emme . . . and doesn't have to fuss with her appearance.


She says, quote, "Just being able to touch my face and rub my eyes and put my fingers in my hair and not having to worry about messing it up.  It's so much better."

No comments:

Post a Comment