Thursday, April 14, 2011

Check Out Karina Smirnoff's "Playboy" Cover

KARINA SMIRNOFF'S "Playboy" spread comes out tomorrow . . . and the cover pic was released yesterday.



Karina tells the magazine, quote, "As a dancer I've always embraced my body.  I'm thrilled to show off my strong, toned physique in the pages of 'Playboy' and celebrate my sexiness.


--"To me, sexy is the confident energy a person produces.  Sexy is the comfortable feeling of being who you are.  Sexy is not just having beautiful lips, legs and arms;  it's beyond that.  Sexy is soul." 







To see a Preview click next page






7 comments:

  1. I'll buy it! How about you Joey? ..Curtis..

    ReplyDelete
  2. man 50, throw the man under the bus. ha ha -VK

    ReplyDelete
  3. nooooo....yesssss...maybe!! i ll probably just borrow trinity copy haha !! JOEY

    ReplyDelete
  4. man, you know you want that. I'd take a piece, but I like that busty style. like your girl Joey, smart and sexy. 50

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, now, we discussed this 50, she's my girl if Joey ever gives her up. speaking of which, your cohost is cute Joey! too bad she got married! -VK

    ReplyDelete
  6. man, you know this. she'd go gangsta!! Joey, you better lock it down man. Trinity, I don't know much about you, but coach your boy already 50

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd spank it. Joey, forgot to tell you, when you did that interview for my new movie, I tried to get on Ur show, but they were already locked in. I tried man. -VK

    ReplyDelete