Thursday, June 16, 2011

Some Guy Named Dexter has confessed to Shooting Tupac in '94

Tupac Shakur would have been 40 year's old today...


Unfortunately he was murdered 15 years ago when he was only 25. Two years before he was fatally shot and robbed. Dexter Isaac has confessed to that shooting that almost killed Tupac. According to All Hip Hop Dexter, who wrote them a letter,  was hired for $2500 to rob Tupac for a diamond ring. He was hired by James "Henchman" Rosemond (who has been speculated to have been involved in both shootings.) Henchman supposedly wanted the ring to give to his girlfriend.  Here are some exerpts from the letter:

"I want to apologize to [Tupac's] family and for the mistake I did for that sucker [Jimmy Henchman]. I am trying to clean it up."

The letter insinuates that Isaac has information on the murders of Tupac and Notorious B.I.G. Dexter says, quote, "Now I'm not going to talk about my friend Biggie's death or 2Pac's death, but I would like to give their mothers some closure. It's about time that someone did, and I will do so at a different time."
There is no statute of limitations on murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment