Friday, April 1, 2011

Katie Holmes Explains the Suri Cruise / Penis Gummy Incident

Earlier this month, KATIE HOLMES was photographed holding her 4-year-old daughter SURI CRUISE at a New York City shop called Serendipity. And in Suri's hand was a box of PENIS GUMMIES. At the time, we assumed that Suri had grabbed the box off a shelf on her own. And yesterday on "Ellen", Katie confirmed it. She said, quote, "I took her to get ice cream in New York at this place called Serendipity that we go to all the time. It's for kids. The clientele is children. We go in, and we are waiting for a table, and she grabs some gummies that are boy-part gummies. I was horrified." When Ellen questioned what she meant by "boy part", Katie wouldn't even say the word "penis". Instead, she spelled it out. And she added, quote, "I said, 'Oh wow . . . those aren't Swedish fish." Katie said, quote, "She was holding the box, and I was like, 'Okay, wow, we don't need that right now.' Because I thought if I said, 'Put that back,' then she's going to say, 'What is this?' And I really didn't want to have that conversation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment