Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weird News - Conjoined Twins

Here are conjoined twins Abigail & Brittany


Abigail & Brittany are Dicephalus twins. These types of twins are rare (they are 1 of 4 sets of Dicephalus twins ever to survive into their teens) share one body.
They look forward to someday getting married. Are we the only ones that think this may be a little awkward. Polygamy could be an issue..they are 2 different people. Not to mention being sexual with your sister right next to you is weird...discuss.

2 comments:

  1. it'll be more weird for their husband..
    hahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girls,
    I am a twin and i always get asked "what if you and your sister were siamese"??? well i have actually thought about it. If i were stuck to my sister i would probably go insane!!! haha but dang i never actually thought deep into that... how would i function with her attatched to me?? it just shocks me how you have kept up with this for so long thats awesome! i give you girls props :) oh my name is Victoria Granchelli and my sister is Michaela by the way, we are about to turn 18 in july and will be seniors next year! i cant wait!! well i would love to learn more about you guys i think its soo cool that you are siamese :) me and michaela are identical, more identical then usual haha please write back to me if u get this message my email is vgranchelli2@aol.com im looking forward to hearing fromn you!! :) bye bye

    ReplyDelete