Monday, March 14, 2011

Aretha Franklin Denies Having Gastric Bypass Surgery

ARETHA FRANKLIN is still refusing to give up any details about the mysterious surgery she had back in December . . . but despite being 85 pounds thinner, she denies that it was a gastric bypass procedure.

She tells "Access Hollywood", quote, "It was gradual, it wasn't all at once. Somewhere I heard somebody thinks I got some 'bariatric' surgery, I think that's it . . . That's a surgery that I would never ever ever ever ever [get], believe me."

When specifically asked if she had gastric bypass surgery, she added, quote, "Definitely not, and would not." She called gastric bypass surgery "scary" . . . and said that she had a cousin who had it, and she "turned green, and she did pass, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment